Saturday, August 22, 2009

realized everything was just a lie

hi it's me again, sorry for not posting cause i went to Jogja . my grandfather died on Wednesday, it's really a sad moment. i just can't believe that he had died :'(. anyway i'm going to write my experience in here, so here it goes. you know that the guy who admit to me? if you haven't, read my old post. well he said to me on wednesday that he was mad to me because i told to my friend about it. to me it was the right to do, i mean with girl if a guy admit. girls don't just accept it, well some of them does but not me. the part that really hurt the most was that he said "dil, everything was a lie and i was just joking around, i'm not serious". i said to myself "what? how stupid am i!" i was really on my bad temper. but thankfully i knew his true side. he was a jerk! he doesn't care what he was talking about when admit to me, but i belive that Allah is my witness and i don't know whether he's right wrong. but when the bell rang, it was time to go home and because it's going to be a fasting week, it was a treaditional that we all forgive each other. so i forgive him eventhough my heart was breaking, i'm gonna move on.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment