Sunday, August 16, 2009

it's painful

there's this guy, he said he likes me. he doesn't even care he has a girlfriend already, i was shocked and the word that he said to me was "i like you but i love her". how dare he said like that to me?! he thinks that i'm his back up or something :(. well i've been hurt from guys already and i don't wanna be repeated again. ENOUGH! this is the first time that i met a guy like him. he didn't even apologize to me that he said like that. it's ashamed that he's cute but his heart is like a rock! i don't wanna be the blame for messing his relationship. i know who i am. it's clear that he's not the one for me, i thought he was loyal and respectful to girls but deep down he wasn't. now i know how it feels to be the blame and feeling like a pathetic. i realized this is a BIG WORLD and that was a small town and i believe that i will find my prince charming someday! amin ya Allah :).


PS: for girls don't believe what a guy said that he loves you or like you before he is clear what his status are and there will be a prince charming for you all, belive in that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment